The Brome-Missisquoi MRC is responsible for the application of the new habitat improvement Program by the Société d’habitation du Québec (SHQ) called « RénoRégion ».
This Program, replacing RénoVillage and Emergency Repairs Program, aims to provide financial assistance for low-income owner-occupants, allowing them to carry out the work required to correct major defects in their homes.
The financial assistance can reach 95 % of eligible costs, however, not exceeding $ 12,000.
- To see if you qualify, read the following main criteria :
- Your buildings (excluding land) are valued at$ 100,000 or less
- (standardized value) according to your 2014 tax bill ;
- You are an owner-occupant of a single family dwelling (or duplex) ;
- Your house requires at least $ 2,000 of work aimed at correcting one or major defects (exterior walls, openings, balcony, roof, structure, electricity, plumbing, heating, etc.) ;
- You have not benefited from the “RénoVillage” Program within the last ten (10) years ;
- You have not benefited from the “Emergency Repair” Program within the last five (5) years ;
The family income is low :
If you meet the conditions mentioned above and need more information, please contact Johanne Alix at 450 266-4900, extension 229.
- POUR QUE L’HIVER NE DEVIENNE PAS COMPLÈTEMENT FOU
- L’ARMANDIE PLANIFIE SON AVENIR
- LE PLAN STRATÉGIQUE DE SAINT-ARMAND APRÈS DEUX ASSEMBLÉES
- RÉFLEXIONS DU MAIRE PELLETIER
- NOTRE-DAME-DE-STANBRIDGE UNE COMMUNAUTÉ TOUJOURS BIEN VIVANTE ET DYNAMIQUE
- UN MONUMENT HISTORIQUE
- NOTRE-DAME S’AFFICHE DANS LA RÉGION
- LE MAIRE DE FRELIGHSBURG DÉMISSIONNE
- PLAISIRS D’HIVER