Created in 1988 in honor of two businessmen and former mayors of Bedford, Joseph Oscar-Lévesque and Mr. Richard Craighead, the Foundation monitors the health care offered by the CLSC and CHSLD Bedford for aging people the region.
It fulfills its mission by purchasing equipment to facilitate the administration of health care, transportation, patient transfer and comfort. The Foundation makes its concerns known to those responsible for health care, in order to recognize and respect the needs of the population of the greater area of Bedford. Over the years the Foundation has invested over $500,000 raised by various donors in the region into the community.
The Foundation has recently received a donation of $10,000 from Graymont and the Caisse Desjardins de Bedford has agreed to donate $10,000 per year for the next five years.
The Board of Directors strives keep administrative costs low in order to devote the most money possible to the well-being of the population.
- La pandémie du vieillissement
- Connaissez-vous l’université du troisième âge ?
- Programmation hiver 2020
- Conférences gratuites pour les aînés
- Maladie d’Alzheimer : une marche réussie à Bedford !
- Programmation – Session automne 2019
- Lancement de la politique Municipalité amie des aînés
- Présentation de la politique pour les aînés
- Projet Part’Âge
- Ensemble pour les aînés