This past Sunday, 2511′ May, Bishop Barry Clarke of Montreal, presented the Bishop’s award for the Archdeaconry of Bedford, to Gordon & Gaelies Renny of St Paul’s Anglican Church, Philipsburg. This took place before a large congregation of fellow parishioners drawn from the Borders Regional Ministry, which includes churches from Bedford & Farnham, Clarenceville & Noyau, also Alburgh in the United States. The Ceremony was followed by a wonderful luncheon buffet, held at the Jim Davidson church hall in Bedford, & was provided by the Anglican Church Women.
Gordon Renny is the People’s Warden for St Paul’s Philipsburg, & although Gaelies has no official title they both work hard together to keep the church open & make it a welcoming environment for anyone who would like to share in the worship & fellowship that are the trademark of the weekly services.
- La fondation des amis du manoir du sanctuaire : saison 2008
- Barber Shop harmony concert in Saint-Armand
- Grand Concert Barber Shop À Saint-Armand
- Changement de garde au Sun_Café
- Le dernier envol
- Libres propos
- L’ancienne maison du douanier de Morse’s Line
- Borderline (3) : Pigeon Hill et Morse’s Line
- Les humeurs d’Armand