With readership extending from the waters of Missisquoi Bay to the lofty hills of Mount Pinacle, Le Journal de Saint-Armand is pleased to present this fifth edition of our paper’s Christmas issue.
We would have liked to tell you that the Saint-Armand Municipal Council and the Pacte rural accepted our request for financial support. Unfortunately, they did not. In light of this, we invite you to read the “L’embûche de Noel” article on page 2 for more information. There is a price to pay for independence, and we are willing to pay it.
The entire team as well as all 130 members and subscribers of the Journal extend their Season’s Greetings to one and all whether you are native to our region or you’ve come from afar. We wish you peace and happiness now and in the coming New Year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All !
- L’agronome Louis Robert persiste et signe
- Internet haute vitesse, le piège
- High speed internet, the trap
- Le fléau
- On nous passe un méchant sapin !
- Le ministre est tombé sur la tête !
- Les soins à domicile, de que c’est ?
- Sortir l’agriculture de ses ornières
- Heureusement qu’il y a la jeunesse !
- Le prix de l’information